Safe Step is the nation’s leading hotel bathtub safety and bathroom appearance solutions provider with solutions to restore or refinish hotel bathtubs and floors. We make bathrooms look new again!
Our client list includes Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, Carlson, Best Western, IHG, and more! We are looking for hard working, high integrity Technicians with excellent customer service abilities and high attention to detail. This position is based in Phoenix. The ideal candidate will live in the Phoenix Area.
The Technician’s typical day includes providing support to the Project Manager and:
- Prepping surfaces for painting (tape/tack/stencil)
- Caulk replacement
- Removing overspray
- Performing our signature paint-free process
- High school or equivalent (GED)
- Painting experience is a plus!
- Proven success working in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Comfort with traveling on both a regional and national scale for 7-14 days at a time
- Knowledge of how to overcome obstacles and challenging situations
- Ability to multitask
- Effective communication (verbal and written) skills
- Previous work experience in hospitality/multi-family construction trade(s)
Your skills, talent, and drive will be rewarded with Safe Step. We offer a competitive hourly rate, per diem when traveling, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401(k) savings plan.
For consideration, please reply with your resume (work experience) and hourly pay requirements to Scott Nelson.
Job Type: Full-time
- painting: 1 year (Required)
- Phoenix, AZ (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 75% (Required)
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative